Your privacy is important to us.
Baytech Web Design Systems Incorporated
Privacy Officer/Customer Information
Legal Department, A17
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704
TRUSTe will serve as a third party with this Site to resolve your concerns.
Welcome to www.baytechwebdesign.com
All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of BayTech Web Design or its licensors and is protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of BayTech Web Design and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to BayTech Web Design or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, Web sites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, BayTech Web Design or its licensors.
Use of Site Content
BayTech Web Design hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non- transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the “Site Content”) on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without BayTech Web Design’s prior written consent.
Notices of Infringement
BayTech Web Design prohibits the posting of any content that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to BayTech Web Design at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains:
- identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
- your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
- the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right. BayTech Web Design will remove any posted content that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under U.S. law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)). BayTech Web Design’s contact for submission of notices under this Section 4 is: General Counsel, BayTech Web Design Company, 1762 Technology Drive Suite#106, San Jose, CA 95110; telephone number 1-866-913-WEBS(9327).
The content and functionality on the site is provided with the understanding that Baytech web design is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you. All content and functionality on the site is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Baytech web design and its third-party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. Baytech web design shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked web sites, contained in any content published on the site, or provided by third parties. Neither baytech web design nor its third-party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
Third-Party Web Sites
Governing Law; Jurisdiction.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the Commonwealth of California.