Secrets to SEO, Everyone Forgets Number 6 – SEO San Jose
So, you are a reputable company right here in the heart of Silicon Valley and you are exploring your options for search engine optimization.
Here are the most important aspects to the SEO Process from the SEO San Jose Experts:
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimization
- Content Generation
- Link Building
- Social Media Posts
- Company Blog
The first aspect of SEO is to make sure that the search engines can read your website properly.
- This is the process of On-Page Optimization.
- On-Page Optimization is the very first phase of a monthly SEO Maintenance plan on your website.
- The second step to the SEO Process is making sure that any links, social media posts, and in-house resources are fully optimized to maximize your website’s organic rankings on the search engines.
- Many times professional companies might have great social media resources, blogs, domain names, or sub-domains that have awesome Google authority.
- Here at Baytech, we ensure that all of your in-house resources are fully optimized to produce higher organic rankings to your website.
- These first two steps are usually called SEO Setup.
Now let’s move on to Phase 2 of the SEO Process.
If you have done your research, most any SEO Guru will agree that “Content is King.”
- Let’s explore this subject just a little further.
- The main reason that content is so vital is that search engines can only read textual content on the internet.
- Therefore the more that a company focuses their marketing around building content, the larger your website’s sphere of influence will be on the web.
- Baytech’s SEO Team focuses on a mixture of content generation and link building so that the search engines will look at your website as an authority on your products, services, and offerings.
- This completes Phase 2 of the SEO Process.
Lastly, let’s delve into the social media and blogging realm of internet marketing.
The final phase of SEO combines blogging and social media posts.
Social media is becoming a vital piece to the SEO puzzle.
- The methodology behind social media is that if other people mention, “Like”, or “Follow” your social media, that your content is popular and trending on the web. The more “Likes” or “Followers,” the higher the search engines will rank your website organically over time.
- Again social media is merely a contributing factor to SEO, but it will become more and more important as time goes on.
- The final element to the SEO Process is blogging.
- Again, posting highly relevant content that directly relates to your products, services, and client-base will not only show your customers that there is life behind the business, but these efforts will also help your company appear more in organic search.
For more SEO Tips and Industry Knowledge make sure to Bookmark our blog and frequent it often.