Checklist: Writing your Google Ad Copy
Contextual ads are a great way to target certain prospects because it shows up on websites with keywords searched by users with a particular interest. However, writing a simple and effective ad copy is one thing, but keeping in mind the quality and usability of your landing page is another.
Here’s a checklist of things to keep in mind with your contextual ads along with its landing pages:
– Simple URLs (i.e. Baytechwebs.com)
– Capitalized sentences vs. Non-capitalized sentences
– Succinct, to the point, with a strong call to action
– Do you know the target of your ad, and do your visitors know?
The Landing Page:
– Does it look clean, user-friendly, and uncluttered?
– How’s the image quality?
– Is the information about your service/offer detailed or clear?
– Are all the important points located on the top of the landing page?
– Short forms with labeled required fields
– No Pop-ups and pop-unders
– Bullet points for readers to quickly scan information
– Any testimonials to show a good track record?
ABOUT BAYTECH WEB DESIGN
Baytech Digital is a global, full-service web development and internet marketing firm. Rated the number one web development firm of 2008 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, Baytech Digitaloffers a full range of web services to entrepreneurs to enterprise level clients. As a winner of the Horizon Interactive Award, this dedicated team of professionals creates customer-focused web-based solutions that deliver tangible and measurable success.