Get Noticed in Your Email Campaigns
It’s one thing to have your recipients reading your email campaigns, but it’s another thing if they take action after reading your articles. To make them go that extra mile, go an extra ten and ensure the following actions to get more clicks:
- Provide Links! Link your call to actions within your articles- you’ll find that readers are more likely to respond to more links. Also, be sure to link your headlines as well as images. Typically, the consumer has been conditioned to assume that by clicking on the image, it will take them somewhere. Therefore, make it link to your product, service, or cause!
- Utilize anchor tags and a table of contents at the top of your email so that people can easily access the material they want to see.
- Keep your readers curious by directing the other half of your article in your email to a link that has the other half. On the directing page, it can lead to offers that are relative to the content in your email.
- Offer a gift– you can choose to disclose it only if they click on the link you want to direct traffic to.
- Emphasize that time is of the essence and that a linked expiration date to your offer expresses the value of a deal.
- Show results with videos and testimonies if you have them. Again, link them.
- Personalize your links by including your recipients’ names in the emails.
Bottom line, linking is crucial part of email marketing. If it weren’t for linking, where would the call to action be? Where is the encouragement for your prospects to explore your business?
ABOUT BAYTECH WEB DESIGN
Baytech Digital is a global, full-service web development and internet marketing firm. Rated the number one web development firm of 2008 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, Baytech Digital offers a full range of web services to entrepreneurs to enterprise level clients. As a winner of the Horizon Interactive Award, this dedicated team of professionals creates customer-focused web-based solutions that deliver tangible and measurable success.